Saturday, March 6, 2010

Epitaph of Life

I walked till the edge,
Look back at the angels,
See no qualms, surprise or delight
Just their cold faces looking back at me.
I took a look at the burning fury below,
Took a deep breath and leaped off.
The wind ruffling my hair, making me cry,
I looked back through my fluttering white robes
At the grey faces and bid adieu to my homely heaven!

Looking down to the long fall ahead,
My years passed before my eyes,
The years of discontent, the years of trying to break the shackles,
The years of search, for something better.
The hours of gazing below,
At the recklessness, at the chaos,
Caused by the freedom of choice.
They wished to be so,
And had the freedom to do so
My conformist home knew not
The simple joys of life
For their monotonous doings,
Had wrecked havoc on their minds.
They has forgotten what they had strived to achieve.
To live life with the joy its meant to be
And not a struggle to achieve
The bound doings and thoughts,
Trapped the mind and
Its unseen boundaries
They had created heaven,
No wrong could be done here,
No chances were taken
For in the conformist world
You always tread on the safe right path,
They never change or evolve
Because they`re never allowed to
Those who dare are thrown,
To hells pits below

I ask all the angels,
To take the plunge with me
We create our world,
The way we want it to be,
We have the power to change!
Awaken from your slumber,
Walk till the edge
And take the plunge with me

Bracing for the hit,
I closed my eyes and found myself,
In heaven all over again.
Either burning in hell or rising in heaven,
We can make our world
The way we want it to be.
I Was in "the heaven" ,
I wanted to be ..

No comments:

Post a Comment